Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Page 11

Supporter
Dude really is powerless without his sister, it'd be best for Matsuri to realise it asap and move on
TBF to her, she thinks she's protecting Shizuka from her brother. To say she's operating with the wrong information would be an understatement.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Shizuku became like this because her bro did something to her or was she like this all along.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, here I thought the sister made her own competition. But this chapter shows that she still is winning easily even after giving the MC all that info. MC just has to realize sister is best and breed her.

Dex-chan lover
The author continues to up their game from their prior works with this manga.

Sister be dying her brother's date in her colors. Sneaky and clever.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is why Shizuku doesn't "confess" to her brother.
She knows that he thinks it's wrong, so her endgame is to make him think "You know, it might be okay to see my sister as a woman." and to think that "Shizuku is the only one who'll accept me."
She's going to basically sabotage his relationships with any other woman indirectly, "helping" just like in this chapter.
And in the end, she'll be the only one left he can turn to.

The fact that he sees his girlfriend as little sister, yet sees his actual little sister as a girlfriend is absolutely ironic to me XD

Dex-chan lover
I’m really worried for Matsuri. She found some greasy guy she’d known a week about to fuck his sister and thought to herself “I will date this man”. First base on date #1 too. How isn’t she dead?

Group Leader
Damn, this give me more spooky vibes than titles with actual yanderes.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Shizuku became like this because her bro did something to her or was she like this all along.
While it's hard to tell why Shizuku's the way she is, I doubt it's the brother's fault. All we really have to go on as to why Shizuku loves her brother is a flashback of him going the extra mile when it comes to being a good brother. Maybe she doesn't like her parents because of how much they ragged on her brother, and that caused her affection for her brother to be distorted, but that isn't really the brother's fault. At best, you could argue his incestual feelings may have unconsciously influenced their relationship.

Supporter
This was masterful manipulation, she created a situation where everything on his date would remind him of HER and he would not have any room in his mind and heart to think of his girlfriend.

absolutely brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
For real, this was very heavy, i feel bad for Matsuri.
Man, i miss the artist's old work so much, i'm not fit to read this dark and heavy ones

Dex-chan lover
Dammit of course. She doesn't need to go yandere because she knows big brother will always come crawling back. She's permanently etched into his mind, living rent free at the expense Matsuri who's trying to prevent them from poisoning their gene pool...

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread