Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto

This was an interesting story. It seems like your typical ecchi incest story, but it takes time to actually examine the consequences of the characters' actions, and the psychology is more nuanced and realistic. The ending was an interesting twist, too, albeit a fairly minor one. Short but pretty sweet, recommended.

i somewhat understand and not understand at the same time and how to feel about this :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

This is amazing. And if you think this is trash then so am I.

That aside though this really depicts the best outta guilty love that incest could have. The forbidden relationships and wicked personality of them both make this even more exciting. You had to throw away your moral compass reading this, if not you should honestly go away. 10/10

i cried while reading last chapter 😭

peak ending.

better ending than attack on titan
better incest than attack on titan
pls explain the ending to me, i dont understand. what is fake now, the entire story? or only the bit witje kids? are they actually siblings? are they together and have a "😈-with-each-other-relationship" in the end?

Im comfused, can someone explain the ending for me?
Okay, so, the chapter starts by showing what appears to be a time skip to their happy future life, but then it's heavily implied that it's just the final scenes from main character's manga (or how Kouta Moriyama imagines the larger story behind his manga's final scenes). It's unclear whether that happy ending will actually come to fruition for the siblings, but it at the very least reflects their genuine wish to start a happy family.

On the one hand, there's a very slight implication, perhaps derived from a sort of "Unspoken Plan Guarantee" trope, that their life together will not be so successful. Notably, the happy ending is explicitly contained within the main character's fictional work. But, on the other hand, as a final chapter, there's also a slight implication that the resolution we are shown in the "story within a story" is being offered as the resolution to the story at large. Along those lines, you could claim that the story within a story is simply a fancy framing device for a canon flash-forward. There's some evidence for this interpretation, especially because characters are addressed by their real names at the beginning of the chapter, which would not be the case in Kouta's manga.

TLDR: intentionally ambiguous ending

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author cooked, bow down to one of the most intriguing mangas I’ve ever read
4c007e1ac26ad813c4de4e41a341d83d.jpg

This is like watching a car crash in super slowmo and you cant do any thing about it
By far the best description I’ve read yet. Honestly it wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t disturbed on every single level possible. Seems to me to be a perfect example of what happens when a mentally disturbed individual has zero help or guidance from his parents and/or medicine. It’s just been allowed to fester in his brain for well over a decade. No self respecting parent could miss the signs of mental illness on this level. As someone else had posted, there are 50 million ways this could have been done right and be entertaining but the way it is I truly feel like I’m not only committing a crime but am being allowed to see behind a curtain of a world I have zero business looking beyond. If you go past chapter 2 there IS NO GOING BACK.. lol.

If this Manga has more chapters I wouldn't be surprised if their daughter wants to join the fun and I wouldn't be surprised if the siblings let her join.

Users who are viewing this thread