Get in line mateBro, if this guy doesn't do something soon, I'm gonna find a way to crawl through the screen and do it for him.
"old-style"... So she means the kind that has the panties partially separated from the top with a slit? :O
Previous skips were NSFW, so I assume 315 also is. Which means it's been pretty much every other chapter, but judging from one of them, and their interaction, these are still in the imagination phase, like aniki and Haruki.what happened to chapters 310, 313 and 315?
Yes that's exactly what I'm referring to.Pretty sure it's that V-ish shape one that ends at the crotch.
Y'know, the 'accessible' kind.
Bonus point for name tag on the chest.
Yes that's exactly what I'm referring to.
Eh, I just grabbed one that had the overlapping bit from the top half over the bottom part (surprisingly hard to find on google Images); wasn't using it for the over-the-hips design.And NOT the one I'm referring to:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/b9b28644-bbd0-4fe0-a7a3-7636e75a9f43/1
It's close enough - -/ but eh, we'll see when TL get there.