efb98e58-a049-4bdc-878c-3518f73ea089
N NeverAnother Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 15, 2019 Messages 1,786 Jul 22, 2026 #4 I’m SO in this looks sick already. Thank you for the chapter!
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,855 Jul 22, 2026 #5 first few pages makes me wish for a Dead Rising manga
WJ_PK Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 21, 2023 Messages 751 Jul 22, 2026 #6 Hmm seems interesting but I think I'll want to wait for a full volume of translated chapters before I commit
Hmm seems interesting but I think I'll want to wait for a full volume of translated chapters before I commit
C chunkyfunkymonkey Member Joined Jan 3, 2024 Messages 9 Jul 22, 2026 #7 I just made some bullshiiiiiiittttttt Jokes aside, looks interesting. Maybe I'll continue reading when there's more chapters.
I just made some bullshiiiiiiittttttt Jokes aside, looks interesting. Maybe I'll continue reading when there's more chapters.
F Fantasie841 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2024 Messages 238 Aug 30, 2026 #9 Seems pretty interesting. Thanks for the chapter!