Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The New Teacher

@airsupport I wonder if the author accidentally dropped his head on the asphalt considering how stupid this manga. It seems like the reader were forbidden to use logic to rate this obvious dumpster on fire...

Dex-chan lover
ok,

dark classes: honest to themselves and others
light classes: liers and fakers wearing masks for certain ends

got it.

Dex-chan lover
Well it’s obvious Flint Jetta is the villain, even has an unclear past. Also, looks wise, he seems like the guy talking about killing Shel. Anyway, go Kai, take him down

Dex-chan lover
I never knew that the friction between breasts and arms would create a gogogogogo sound

Dex-chan lover
EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!?!??!?!
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!??!!??!
HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?
DROPPED!???!?!?!??!

yeah fk this

I am confused, his father is one of the top generals in the country and they can get away with looking down on him.
There must be some special circumstances or this trope just looks plain stupid to me.

Thanks for the chapter!
It's funny seeing how the childhood friend and princess react to each other over Kai along with the class' reaction as well. Especially seeing Maria being natural rather than the uber paladin mask she wears in public. Wonder if even bothered to check if window was unlocked before breaking it? Definitely has a rivalry going on with the little sister. Anyone think part of reason families so close is so she can work on her poison resistances with the Breadears? Didn't see whether tried to weasel out of eating the obviously poisoned soup or not.

Considering Flint Jetta has a similar hairstyle to the boss assassin who referred to Kai as a new toy I'd say he's probably going to try to kill the princess again at the school along with Kai. Also, considering how the Breadear family is involved with the dark side of things you'd think they'd be suspicious of the new teacher considering most of his past is unknown and especially because was recommended by a noble who hasn't been noted as having a good (or any) reputation. Most nobles are corrupt, think what's good for them and their wallet is good for the country (even when it isn't, ) and have a lot of unsavorily, extremely illegal under that table deals to eliminate any obstacles to them gaining more power or money. Then again could just be a good twin paladin and bad twin assassin deal so will just have to see how things play.

Users who are viewing this thread