Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Omen of Awakening

It's nakama power but with logic innit, no it's not wrong, he's using nakama life force to boost himself, tho this 1 is better that nakama power of ft or shit.
In summary:
ya all lame if a single nakama power with logic make ya butthurt, rather this's a decent powerups

@Mad_Dawg well, stuff with dark element is common using souls and life force, like force alter in ch 6, so i think it's become common sense for dark element can use life drain in there, especially Kai which is high class dark knight. Tho if you ask why he didn't use life drain on enemy, that i don't know.

@Mad_Dawg thats a weird place to get mad for
even from chapters before the way the author mentioning skills just show that in this series everyone shares the same skill tree like a friggin game, which is tasteless
I hate it when he train with his dad and talk about how he picked Shadow Movement like learning skill is just clicking the skill tree

the author made a shitty world where everyone can learn any skill and everyone know which class has which skill like having access to a wiki, thats how the princess know "a dark knight definitely have Energy Drain, thats basic"

Double-page supporter
Already throwing a dragon at the MC? How is the author going to top this one? Either he's desperately trying to increase sales figures or the manga already got axed so he went straight to the finale.

Dex-chan lover
Proof that nakama power solves everything. Except when you get strong independent villain MC's who don't need no harem

Could it be.... He is.....
Naruto, cause he use choodama rasengan

Dex-chan lover
A former Black Knight with the power of a holy paladin = Totally a gray knight

"My bloodstream is hot" this is a polite form of "I have a massive erection!" 😆

Dex-chan lover
FMC: MC uses my life force!

MC: ok i will take it and use the power of love and friendship to do dragon ball z bullshit moves

Dex-chan lover
When a dark knight refuses the path of edge lord evolution by getting friends, he instead evolves into a nakama knight!

Fed-Kun's army
fucking nakama power and shit
the villains should have won

Users who are viewing this thread