Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Omen of Awakening

Double-page supporter
Next author who uses the power of friendship is gonna get shot in the fuckin teeth holy shit its so bad

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t call it power of friendship. He basically absorbed their MP allowing him to mix light and dark into a new element

Fed-Kun's army
I was so hype about this series until they pull out "Friendship Power"...
FUCK! THAT SO LAME!

Dex-chan lover
Looks to me more like energy drain than nakama power

Basically just draining allies mp to cast one big spell

Double-page supporter
Cool. Another episode of my little pony: friendship is magic.

Fuck this series.

You're getting a 'fuck you', a drop, a 1/10, and a banishment to the shadow realm

Group Leader
@Akxera We've got Vol 3 that we'll be pacing out releases of, but there's basically no content past vol 3 currently.

Those saying it's the power of friendship, the way I see it it's more like life drain, drain the life-force of allies or enemies to self-heal or gain a DPS boost, the princess even says use my life for whatever she said after that but yeah I see it as life drain, I don't remember if in WoW DKs had life drain but if my memory is right in FF14 the DK had those don't know if they still do though, been a long time I have not played that game

Double-page supporter
should have cut his head off instead of his arm honestly. I hate the troupe of letting the villain live and get away because whatever and its even worse because it was the ninja that saved him. I sure didn't see that coming a mile away.

Why the hell did the princess tell him to take her life force,is that life drain skill a common skill for Dark Knights such as Kai? How the hell does she know that he can take life force from others? What???? Is that another plot armor?

Users who are viewing this thread