Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - We're Home

Maid-san seems to be conscious of the reader, that's the biggest mystery about her to me, she might be of greater importance to their universe than we think, or not.

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad the other commenters brought up both Kaiki’s dialogue and Paarthunax’s. Their words also floated around my mind while reading this chap. Great stuff.

Group Leader
There's talk of something being fake in this manga, but where? I just see two people wrapped up in romance and a motley group of people!

VIP
this is soo cute... i swear, if something want terribly wrong, i will gone apeshit...

Am I....
Reading the spiritual sequel to Super Dreadnought 4946?
dreadgirl.png

The plot is nearly identical, with some sort of unknown group being in charge of a supernatural waifu.
The main protag even looks similar,but not as hot blooded, personality-wise.

I would love it if they can incorporate Izumi-chan more in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the smooth operator, this Makie. Maybe that's what the Vagrants are drawn to.

In the world there isn't a rule that fake cannot surpass original. So, fake can surpass original. Izumi is so precious exactly because she is a fake, desperately trying to become true human. She have already done it, and that is why she is so precious.
Really, they are all very precious. Mitsuhara also does everything to become human. But Makie is the person who I like the most. He is a human, of course he fears monsters, but he overcomes this fear. He believes that monsters can also be humans, moreover, he wholeheartedly loves the monster.

Double-page supporter
This manga is the most wholesome thing about eldritch horrors I will ever read

Dex-chan lover
"If a mutant whale ghost could mostly assume the mind and body of a cute middle schooler, would you be willing to fuck it?"

The answers to dozens of questions such as this are what I found out about myself ever since I started to read Japanese stuff. Thanks, MangaDex!

Double-page supporter
To be honest, I like Izumis eldritch design better than Mitsuhara fat fish. Also The way Izumi transforms by spouting out of her back is kinda nice and monster like too. I like it., even with the black eyes when she returned to human form at the end , So I hope Izumi returns :)

Dex-chan lover
sportoner out here with the Oshino Meme philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread