Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Izumi-chan's Favorite Things

The Great Depression started in Nippon after a major fall in maid rates that began around February 2019, and became worldwide news with the maid crash of Ch 9. (known as Maidless 9). Between Ch. 7 and Ch. 11, worldwide gross domestic maids (GDM) fell by an estimated 100%. Still, economies have yet to recover and the reemergence of maid is yet to be seen.
the_great_crash.PNG

Contributor
Yo this is just the Hachikuji arc of Bakemonogatari

Dex-chan lover
Heads up you replaced chapter 10 with this chapter as well so now there's just two chapter 11s

Dex-chan lover
lol I thought the relationship announcement was about some people on the translation team.

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah, I know where the deli is, follow me...Hahaha, kidding, they replaced it with a different building"

That vagrant was kind of a dick.

Dex-chan lover
Just making sure I got this right - so since she's a charmling, her memories etc are fabricated; thus by going to a new restaurant with friends a new memory was generated (one that included her fabricated mother). So now she has a "memory" of going to the ramen restaurant with her mother.

That's... really deep, in a really sad way.

Users who are viewing this thread