Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - That Which Binds Us

I suppose the journey wasn't as difficult and complex as it was made out to be.
He essentially had everyone else do everything for him.

I'm pretty sad this is ending but that's just how it is sometimes. Thank you for translating

Contributor
Actually, I checked the author's Twitter, and nowhere I saw any indication that this manga is ending. So I'm not sure where you got that idea.

Can someone help me understand the ending? I only have 2 questions:
1. Sachi and Makie stayed together at the end?
2. Where does Makie go with her father in the end?
P.S. I am a foreigner and English for me is not as easy as I would like.

Group Leader
@SinfulClementine
1. No. Makie is leaving. Senpai is staying.
2. Makie is a guy, use "his father". His dad works elsewhere. Makie is leaving his current home to go live with his dad.

ah the good ol "the reason i planted the seedling all along is for you to have a journey and find out why and meet all these people", not saying that "the treasure is the friend we made along the way" trope is bad, this was just done hastily and piss on the whole journey, and not like this journey, the whole journey, like the plot of finding makie's mother was a major plot point, you can't just brush it aside

personally i find it to be a slow burn experience and is pretty emotionally engaging, but i guess a lot of people find it to be boring, too bad this got axed

Dex-chan lover
ah yeah my mom is now this floating flower fish piece of shit that probably doesnt even have any free will and will probably be like that till the end of time
thats totally fine yup

Users who are viewing this thread