Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Her Appetite is...

I’m really going to miss this odd family. There haven’t been many series that kept me hungry for the next chapter and the next arc as much as this one.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted this to go on a little longer.
Can't say I didn't enjoy the ride though.

I thought it was all over in the last chapter. When I went in today, I saw another one with the caption "END". First of all, I was wildly happy. Secondly, I got about the ending I wanted to get. Thank you to the translation team for the opportunity to read this wonderful manga and learn this great story.

Damn, was a ten out of ten until that ending. Why’d he go with his Dad? And more importantly why did he not contact Senpai at all after he left. Why did they just leave each other without talking, wtf. At least they’ll be back together after he graduates, but that ending is just weird and paints our mc as a bit of an asshole. Which he quite obviously isn’t supposed to be. 8/10 loses two stars just for that nonsensical ending.

Banned
Wow I literally forgot about this manga, glad I'm horny and decided to look through my gallery today.

I still dont get it why did his mother plant the seed on him
I almost feel like she planted it in him so she could find him no matter where he was. Like she knew she would not be with him at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread