Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Her Appetite is...

Group Leader
@Ikarus To be able to find him later.
@HYBRID_BEING Believe that one was actually in a chapter before. Could be wrong though, it's a pretty old image by this point.
Also it's just "LET'S GOOO!!♥"

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this end but this was a fun ride. As a side note its sad to see alot of the manga i started to read when i first got into it start to end.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe it's been 3 years already, it's sad to see this series end but better end it now instead of keeping it going until it loses all its soul

Dex-chan lover
I'll miss this series.

My heart, my sole.

And to think it ended on Valentine's day

Was this axed? There are still questions that have never been answered, like what Makie's mother's relationship was with vagrants exactly. She just plants the seedling in him and was spirited away, becoming Oofune for no clear reason (unless I missed it). We never really got a glimpse into the backstories of other characters either.

Gentlemen. In my line of work, they call this: perfect setting up for a sequel!

Long-strip supporter
Honestly really needed a few more chapters, could of wrapped things up fairly quickly with the mother found and reunited. Shame we won't get quite as nice of an ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Its one of those you see the end chapter of, and then you proceed as if you didnt notice it. As long as I dont read it, its not truly the end. Shame. It could easily get a spin off or a sequel if you ask me. Damn even a prequel would be nice.

Open ended, still no answer about what the mother went through & why she did plant the seedling.
Feels like there is an unknown person or faction that has been involved from the start & done "behind the curtains" thing.

Dex-chan lover
bros suggest me some good eldritch manga with romance in it like this one. FUCK surely gonna miss this one man aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Aggregator gang
I mean good ending but why does it feel like we were missing like four or five chapters between last and now? Even with the timeskip it just feels hella rushed

Fed-Kun's army
good read but i feel like the ending was a bit rushed, it meandered too much at the first half and then in the second it felt like it was going at light speed

Users who are viewing this thread