Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Her Appetite is...

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I'm gonna missed this one a lot. It's really good manga and the art are a chef kissed.

It was a very nice read, despite this very sudden ending.
Thank you very much for the translations.

I'm sad that this got axed but, overally it was a fun and emotionally engaging journey, thank you and good job for the author and translation team.

A favorite of mine, thanks for the great story and characters. I'll be sure to pick up the volumes

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I still don't know where this series was going. Great start, good romance and monsters, but then it just kinda ended without truly explaining anything. It's short enough that I think it'll be worth buying the official release to see if they were able to tie things together better knowing the full scope of the story.

Thanks for bringing this series to our eyes!

It's sad that this got axed but you know listening is good enough there's a lot more they could have done they could have really built out of in crazy awesome world but you know this is fine these two really do make a good couple

Maybe why I'm sad because it's good but end too soon. Anyways, thanks for the author, the artist and translator!!

I didn't really expect any explanation from the get-go. It's atmospheric and impressionistic, not rational nor logical. It already had its thing and trying to explain things could have ruined the experience. Good read. And thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
you already know this shit got axed lmfao
would have been a better doujin

It's a damn shame to see this get the axe, was really enjoyable to read. I wish we'd have gotten to follow the story and characters a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread