Ano Ko no Uroko - Oneshot

Group Leader
I feel like the story has too many loose ends in my opinion... I get that there are things to learn from the story but there are so many things that could be explored further imo

Dex-chan lover
[insert obligatory Ruri Dragon comment]
Very enjoyable and sweet, even if the denouement was a bit too convenient and predictable. The idea of your body transforming into something unlikeable is a pretty relatable feeling and having friends to help with acceptance is critical.

Also lizards cute :glee:

Dex-chan lover
And here I was hoping she would end up falling for Tamate, I didn't expect the plot twist of the guy also being a ryujin.

I understand he feared rejection, but she would've had an easier time getting used to his dragonification.

Art style looked familiar, as I thought it's from the same mangaka as "Hope you're happy Lemon".

Dex-chan lover
And here I was hoping she would end up falling for Tamate, I didn't expect the plot twist of the guy also being a ryujin.

I understand he feared rejection, but she would've had an easier time getting used to his dragonification.

Art style looked familiar, as I thought it's from the same mangaka as "Hope you're happy Lemon".
yurification route is fine tho a polyam relationship would be fun too lol. or like , just staying platonic as friends, b/c they don't have to be in a relationship/a friendship can last longer than a romantic one

Dex-chan lover
yeah i had a feeling he was a ryuujin from the moment he said that it'll be q good opportunity for her. didn't expect her to be one too though.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really good and wholesome story, can't wait to see more by this author.

Thanks everyone that worked on this translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
[insert obligatory Ruri Dragon comment]
Very enjoyable and sweet, even if the denouement was a bit too convenient and predictable. The idea of your body transforming into something unlikeable is a pretty relatable feeling and having friends to help with acceptance is critical.

Also lizards cute :glee:
And with a oneshot, they changed more that Ruri =(, F by hiatus

MD@Home
So... This is some kind of metaphor, right? Or did my boyfriend just ruined the image of a cracking egg for me?

So... This is some kind of metaphor, right? Or did my boyfriend just ruined the image of a cracking egg for me?
well, the author's other work is about a guy and a girl swapping bodies. So she definitely seems to have inclinations...
I for one decide to read it 100% as a trans allegory. The "gender" envy, the egg cracking, the "I kinda knew you were a ryuujin. Kindred spirits tend to find each other" at the end.

Dex-chan lover
"Ryuujins may, in the presence of reptiles, find themselves experiencing sexual urges" :shamihuh:
Are you telling me this people became literal lizard fuckers?? :worry:
Wouldn't that be the equivalent of normal humans becoming monkey fuckers??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread