Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Group Leader
What a chapter. It was good to do a re-read after the sixth, I barely remembered a thing.

Everytime I reread this comic, whenever I get to this chap I always cry... The author has real talent in writing.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell has no one slapped ibu yet? Her personality is shit and combative, she lacks either self awareness or responsibility and she has shown no remorse for hitting Segawa hard enough to leave a mark and swelling. in short: ibu is massive bitch ass cunt and needs to be slapped repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
This self centered bitch… all I can hear is “don’t be used by someone, I can’t use you otherwise”, “spoil me, you can only spoil me and not others girl”

I don't understand where one of these tropey girls call a lesbian gross. Do you think a man is gross as well or smth?

Fuck that bitch Ibu. You said some things and somebody got upset, and your response is to hit them? I am gonna call up your mother in front of you and insult the living hell out of her, let's see if that will upset you. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE ACT LIKE A SPOILED GRADE SCHOOLER MAN? WHY IS THE MC EVEN ON GOOD TERMS WITH THIS BITCH?

BRO if they don't put that bitch Ibu in her place this manga is getting a 5 from me

Users who are viewing this thread