4f66f904-9720-4671-a1c1-0b6b974c568b
Ninoren Dex-chan lover Joined May 13, 2023 Messages 2,617 Dec 4, 2023 #3 Well.. One thing is for sure and that's, that you can't really trust Umi's promises so her 'I'll support you' had essentially zero weight to it 😐
Well.. One thing is for sure and that's, that you can't really trust Umi's promises so her 'I'll support you' had essentially zero weight to it 😐
M Mr.Van Double-page supporter Joined Aug 1, 2024 Messages 254 Aug 8, 2024 #4 I am hating this development right now, not really because of how it is turning out, but because of how artificial and forced it is.
I am hating this development right now, not really because of how it is turning out, but because of how artificial and forced it is.
cricket1331 Aggregator gang Joined Nov 8, 2025 Messages 69 Dec 8, 2025 #5 crazy how the bully girls still have the same bad personality, some people never change I guess, I'd hate if I ever met them.
crazy how the bully girls still have the same bad personality, some people never change I guess, I'd hate if I ever met them.