Ano Oni Kyoushi ga Boku no Ane ni Narundesuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Adhesion With The Demon Teacher

Double-page supporter
I like some ecchi in any kind of manga but this was truly bad implemented... but i like the bell peppers joke 'cause... No one like bell peppers right? RIGHT!?

Ya know, after studying a bit about Japanese etiquette and social norms, I can't help but feel appalled by Sensei's actions and just really breaks my immersion. It's like the mom doesn't teach her manners at all. D-does this mean I have become a snob?

Reminder

1589092790070.png

@Ferry If it pisses off the SJW types, I'm going to stick with yakiniku for the lols

However I won't deny that Japan has a habit of appropriating other food styles that aren't native to them, such as Nikujaga and Tori(chicken)katsu. Honestly I'm rather torn on which side to join on this discussion, because i can't really see Yakiniku and Torikatsu as anything other than "Japanese" food.

I though things would be a little more subtle but here we are in chapter 3 and he has already squeezed her huge boobs. On top of that she wasn’t mad and said it was ok as long as he said he was going to first. 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread