Ano Oni Kyoushi ga Boku no Ane ni Narundesuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Adhesion With The Demon Teacher

Dex-chan lover
This was a nice chapter. Just some sibling bonding. Nothing unwholesome here.

@YungMassah I'm assuming the translation's wrong and either he asked what her least favorite food is (which would be a different card, which makes sense because the later questions only she answered) or else she said something like "anything except for bell peppers".

But seriously though, I was literally reading through my fingers because it was so cringe. Also, all things considered calling her a degenerate would probably be more accurate.

Fed-Kun's army
@BrunoVilla
Cut into strips and lightly salted bell paper is great as a snack, also good as side dish with sandwiches or meat actually almost anything. I really can't understand this distaste for them in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroR3 I kinda normal. There is a lot of people who don't like bell peppers in Brazil, but the most of the people don't bother with it.

Fed-Kun's army
favorite food :
something delicious and free.

disliked food :
poisonous and expired food.

Why did i start reading this
Its so bad wtf
2 main characters have no appeal at all, its just a cringe ecchi shitshow

That bike looked kinda like a long bulky version of Honda PCX?
Green peppers taste pretty good with soy sauce or people just pick some other color peppers..

Dex-chan lover
Took me awhile to realise those "bubbles" in her eyes were a reflection of the balls on the pool table.

Edit: Just read the next chapter, and apparently they are just "bubbles" in her eyes o_O

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread