Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
While I do like that concept (as well as the solo MC/love interest romcoms) I also like harems and many other types of romcoms, if a particular story or genre isn't to your liking I suggest that you just don't read it.

There are people who prefer solo romcoms, people who prefer harem romcoms, people who prefer romcoms with multiple different couples, people who prefer status difference romcoms, people who prefer age gap romcoms, people who prefer office romance romcoms etc. Luckily enough there are plenty enough of basicly any type of romcom.
Do you think that every romcom/man(g/hu/hw)a should cater to your preference? If so, why should it be just your preference and not the preference of anyone else?
I don’t think you understand how rare a non-harem, romantic comedy is in this day and age.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which days new chapters are released and

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Once a year :fml: , also doesn’t Mc know to never mention a another girl in front of a girl you are with

Dex-chan lover
You will prefer the spider girl if your a Leg Man
xJyajxd.jpeg

But you will prefer the Octo Girl if you’re a Tentacle kind of guy
latest

Thanks everyone at Kyoto Ramen Translations001 for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just a heads up, after spider girl there won't be another harem member(s) showing up in the foreseeable future (raws up to ch9). Just some mob student love rival(s) for the teach.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t think you understand how rare a non-harem, romantic comedy is in this day and age.
I would agree with you back then, but now, it's pretty easy to find some non-harem rom coms.
Hell, the 4 biggest rom coms are non-harem. That being Uzumaki Chan, Komi San Can't Communicate, Dress Up Darling, and
Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san.
Then you have some under stuff that are pretty popular as well like Dungeon x Childhood Friend!?, How to grill our love, Natsume to Natsume, Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!, The dangers in my heart, Wotakoi, and one of my personal favorites, Yancha Gal no Anjou-san.

Hell, there's been a lot of independent twitter artists doing a lot of non-harem rom coms as well.

It is easier to find trashy rom com harems, since they can be lumped with other generes like Isekai and the like.

Dex-chan lover
From what I have seen not really any rarer than the average (pick your sub genre here) romcom, there are 10+ times more romcoms today than there was 10-15 years ago but it's also spread out more over 10+ times more sub-genres.

Most of the different types of romcoms are pretty equally distributed, granted there's been a slight decline of classic "pure" romcoms in manga but on the other hand they've been increasing a bit in manhwas and the manhua romcoms seem to be staying about the same as usual, although the manhua and manhwa romcoms aren't always labeled as romance, for some reason :p

Dex-chan lover
I have a spider in a corner by 3 years ... when she will evolve at monster girl?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, seriously? Where have you been all these years. There so many non-harem, romantic comedy in this day and age. If you are a fan of non- harem romantic comedy, you must heard of Kaguya Sama: Love is War which one of more popular rom com out there. I can list so many non-harem rom coms like, Tomo-chan is a Girl, Wotakoi, Angel next Door spoil Me rotten, Kubo san won't let me Invisible, The Dreaming Boy is Realist, Hanging Out with A Gamer Girl, A rough Lady Being Deceived, Expressionless Face Girl and Emotional Boy and the list goes on. There are plenty of non- harem rom com and all you need to do is diligently search for them.

Dex-chan lover
I would agree with you back then, but now, it's pretty easy to find some non-harem rom coms.
Hell, the 4 biggest rom coms are non-harem. That being Uzumaki Chan, Komi San Can't Communicate, Dress Up Darling, and
Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san.
Then you have some under stuff that are pretty popular as well like Dungeon x Childhood Friend!?, How to grill our love, Natsume to Natsume, Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!, The dangers in my heart, Wotakoi, and one of my personal favorites, Yancha Gal no Anjou-san.

Hell, there's been a lot of independent twitter artists doing a lot of non-harem rom coms as well.

It is easier to find trashy rom com harems, since they can be lumped with other generes like Isekai and the like.
All your examples are not new Rom Coms, they started 5 years ago and grandfathered in the old relationship ideals.

I read almost every single new, romantic comedy, Anything that started within the past three years is what I mean. All those old examples don’t matter because they’re old. Literally every single example, except for maybe dungeon childhood friend is over half a decade old.

Nothing new is allowed to have that kind of relationship

Dex-chan lover
Dude, seriously? Where have you been all these years. There so many non-harem, romantic comedy in this day and age. If you are a fan of non- harem romantic comedy, you must heard of Kaguya Sama: Love is War which one of more popular rom com out there. I can list so many non-harem rom coms like, Tomo-chan is a Girl, Wotakoi, Angel next Door spoil Me rotten, Kubo san won't let me Invisible, The Dreaming Boy is Realist, Hanging Out with A Gamer Girl, A rough Lady Being Deceived, Expressionless Face Girl and Emotional Boy and the list goes on. There are plenty of non- harem rom com and all you need to do is diligently search for them.

Lmao. Dreaming boy has a harem with the student council girls and hanging out with a gamer girl was a harem with the gyaru and expressionless girl spent month with the blonde tsun love rival. Kaguya had the assistant constant be a secondary love interest, Nagaroro tried to force a rivalry with the student council president then the sister.

Even in your list, most of them did needlessly forced in other girls

Dex-chan lover
I came to the comment section JUST to find a comment like this and was astonished when you were the only one who mentioned it.

Those little happy tippy-taps were absolutely adorable, the stark contrast in the panels, oh man.
Yeah, seriously. Wth is there a debate about the quality of a harem manga when you can be focusing on what really matters??

Users who are viewing this thread