Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
man i cant wait to see his later redemption when everyone realizes he was the "highest ranked magician" and everyone respects him after shitting on him for years... also i sure hope the mangaka doesnt keep making chapters like this as if he lured us in with the first 4 to start dropping lower quality shorter chapters

MD@Home
Last few pages were so hard to follow...
So, she wanted to use lighting magic, reconsidered because of the kid, and then prepared to just shield herself from the beam on fire with her legs..?
And then sensei appeared out of nowhere, and, while beam was still falling (slowest beam fall ever), insta-casted some water magic which made a demon appear behind him and flex..?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation
14 pages only this time?

Dex-chan lover
Last few pages were so hard to follow...
So, she wanted to use lighting magic, reconsidered because of the kid, and then prepared to just shield herself from the beam on fire with her legs..?
And then sensei appeared out of nowhere, and, while beam was still falling (slowest beam fall ever), insta-casted some water magic which made a demon appear behind him and flex..?
Maybe his magic works with demon contracts? Or it could just be like Disgaea where the most powerful spells have a random character appear just because.

Dex-chan lover
But why doesn't anyone respect him??? :pacman:
Thanks for the chapter.
Have a suspicion it was due to politics. The monster girls, back when they were a marginalized faction that doesn’t speak or interact with other humans, would wield little to no political power. He essentially was shunted away from the political sphere, probably because a king or some other noble viewed him as a threat to their position.

Dex-chan lover
Was the double bubble/repeated bubble intentional on Page 2? Or I guess the first actual page
She repeated herself.
Obvious typesetting error.
DsTVstjW0AA6eU6

Or LHTranslation.

@Geoxxlll

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the guy got majorly screwed over by the government when he refused to kill the monsters/allow them to continue their experimentation on them. Probably told that he can not show his true magical skills in public or face execution or something along those lines.

Also I wonder if that ring is either a limiter imposed on him or the way he activates his magic?

Dex-chan lover
I’m assuming that he has either been exiled as a hero or is in hiding. Due to those that either fear him or want to exploit him.
Also this chapter felt super short.

Thanks everyone at Kyoto Ramen Translations001 for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread