Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@StaK
Sometimes you just don't fall in love with people just because they are very strong, attractive and calm. that's not how it works.
She shouldn't fall in love with him, just because he has good qualities.
And the reason she might not realise he has a thing for her is because he is shown to not express his feeling on his face and she might not activly look for it. From our POV it's obvious that he has something for her, but I can see why she doesn't notice.

Also, we're on chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Poor draggo. Got hit, then ignored, then hit again, then finally a name, then sclaes torn off, then driven away.

dragon punch, dragon punch, dragon kick, and i wonder why this fikar guy attack is stronger than a dragon defense, BARE hand!

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
And is actually better than "I was the only magician in Tortea until that dude kicked a crimson dragon on the knee and now I'm stuck making adventurer cards for kids"

This trend of summary titles must end.

Fed-Kun's army
@Robinmedea yes and sometimes you're not in a fantasy world punching dragons; this is a novel - supposedly a romance novel, in part, and I think we can safely assume that those two from the cover are intended for eachother to some degree.
Also for various psychological reasons when you save someone's life, share experiences, and live together for months, romantic feelings often grow.
I know it's the 3rd chapter, I too can count to three, but for the characters it's been months and at this point for the FMC to think of the Male Lead as a dog is flat-out objectively inconsiderate - I can't name a single acquaintance, much less a friend I've known for a while, who I would think of as a dog.

I'm sure everything will change and they'll be together eventually and drama will occur, etc. In the meantime I'm going to react however I want to the characters actions, as that's the whole reason I'm reading the story.

Aw. Poor dragon. It just wanted recognition & attention.
Instead it got beat up, scales plucked from it, and sent away.

Group Leader
Oooh now we meet the red dragon that's on the cover! I'm guessing the dragon is gonna be respectful to Sumire too thanks to the strength hierarchy he has in his head lol.

Dex-chan lover
@StaK
What I meant was that love doesn't happen just because someone has nice qualities, but because of multiple reasons like trust etc. wich takes time.
Months sometimes isn't enough for stuff like that. even if you life together or save the others life, especially because our FMC is currently learning how to live in another world, romance is the least of her priorities at hte moment.

And while it's true that feeling like attraction could sprout from months of living together, from a stroywise point of view? It wouldn't make sense to introduce romance this early when whe have just gotten to know these characters over the course of three chapters. it would make more sense to start the build up to the romance in the next chapter or even the one after that.

Also as far as I can tell it's not that she thinks of him as a dog, but that he reminds her of the character a dog she owned had, which is a subtle difference. If that's better or not is up to your own opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks It's a changing 5-6 day work week... Since it's 3 days work, 1 rest, 3 days more to make a week (7 days), 1 rest, 3 work, 1 rest, etc etc

the hand holding with the moppet dragon. the red dragon overall. the two dragons leaving together. theyre just... too... cute... 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread