Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I quite understand that talk about the punishment for Fikar, what law/rule did he violate? He needed to be a certain rank in order to capture a dragon, is that correct? If so, why? I don't think I've seen other manga with some sort of monster taming have a rule like that and usually it wouldn't be needed. I mean, if a person is capable of defeating a dragon, making said dragon surrender and make it obey, shouldn't that be enough? Atleast as long as the dragon (or any other monster for that matter) doesn't run amok. I would understand if they said the dragon has to stay outside the village if it were frightening too many people.

Who is surprised that Fiker defeated the demon lord? Okay everyone under the age of 10 put their hands down.

Dex-chan lover
If Fikar is not punished, there's a chance that other people might copy him despite the fact that they are not strong enough or at least strong enough to be rank 6

Dex-chan lover
Mc your bf is op lol.

Also them holding hands in the beginning had me squee. I really like this series.

Thanks for the translation!

I really like this gimmik of having the OP character in the story being the random boyfriend that she picked up.

Yikes, and I thought I was low key. Fikar is a whole other level. He defeats the demon lord, collects the reward money and then just... goes back to his favourite human without mentioning that he's a hero? Fikar is my hero. 10/10 stars indeed.

Group Leader
Start of the chapter: Was that a chocobo?

End of the chapter: well I guess he’s the strongest person in the world. Neat

Users who are viewing this thread