Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

jyc

LMAO fikar defeating that demon lord so casually i wish i couldve seen it

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the dragons are drawn in this manga. Su is especially cute for such a huge dragon.

And I love how Fikar thoroughly couldn’t care less about anything or anyone that is not Sumire. A demon king rampaging? Just a nice source of income so that he could spoil Sumire more. His always blank expression is adorable as well. I love that there has been practically no drama whatsoever. I would like it to stay this way (I don’t mind a few developments, however)

It's hilarious how busted op he is just saving the world in the background for head pats. Sumire really doesn't seem to get what kinda dude she's got hanging around! Thanks for the hard work!

Double-page supporter
Lol hell yeah he deserves no less than ten gold stars.

A quick-footed silent cheeky little hero that follows an Isekai'd girl who feeds him good homecooked meals three times a day. He got a waifu!

i guessed it was fikar who defeated the demon king but lmaooooooo this is so funny!! and fikar's pouting and sulking is super cute!

thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
It says romance but they're not going anywhere. I thought she would at least blush around him, but there's barely been any sign of romance, I'm disappointed.

OMG I LOVED HOW HE CASUALLY DEFEAT THE DEMON LORD AND CAME BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN AND GOT A DRAGON FOR TRANSPORTATION TO GO HOME

Dex-chan lover
Alright he defeated the demon lord,but the big question is,how did he ended up getting that slash and being on bloody state from the first chapter.

Thank you so much for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread