Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like everyone should kill their own food at least once. Makes you have a little more respect for food and makes you less likely to waste food in the future.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay everyone. Just remember: bacon. Hmmm mmm. Bacon. And domestic turkeys are so dumb they drown in puddles. And that chickens are really dinosaur meat. And that centralized agriculture is doomed to fail so better start gardening and sourcing local farms. Have a nice day, omnivores!

As someone who owns chickens (that we eat), I feel like I understand this chapter a lot. Responsible hunting is one of the best ways to keep a forest healthy. A little sad that they just gave themselves up though....

As I lived in a farm a few years back, I really agree with them. What's too much will only end up hurting us in the end. It's just that it's sad because they just willingly gave up their life.

this chapter is fucked up, but that one orbazard that turned over like "kill me" was adorable

Aggregator gang
FUCK IM GOING TO CRY THIS ISN"T OKAY THIS IS A BIT TOO REAL FOR MY LIKING AHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
You can't kill something that offers itself up to you, that's unsportsmanlike

Users who are viewing this thread