Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou ~Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru~

Dex-chan lover
The author writes isekai series one after the other, they are all the same.

Dex-chan lover
Trash, dont bother to read it, it just wasting ur time, there's still ton of good manga/manhwa/manhua out there rather than read this crap.

So far, it has been enough above average, despite it's ecchi and bullshit, to be mostly enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Was skimming through chapter 1.1 and I already see some red flags.

First of all, in the VRMMO game you not only lose a level when you die, but also you basically get ban (for 3 day), for dying in an MMO game. This immediately yells that author probably doesn't know that much about video games because it's way too punishing to actually play or have fun. The manga itself even says how it's especially punishing for high level players by saying losing 1 level as a high level player is having 100 hours of grinding go to waste.

Second is that MC is too overpowered. Yes, yes, yes, this is an isekai with an op mc, I get that, but that doesn't mean I won't point out the bad writing can be even if the mc is suppose to be overpowered. Basically, mc is a noncombatant class assassin, because assassins are normally combat types they have counter methods, which luckily for mc there's no such thing as a counter against him bEcAuSE hE iSN't a cOMbaTanT ClASs. Also mc has a production class, aka make anything he wants with seemingly no real limit. Hell the manga literally says how assassins would struggle in a head on fight (mostly because of the "counter methods") but apparently mc is the only assassin who wouldn't struggle in a head-on fight, even as a noncombatant class. The manga even shows mc fighting a seemingly strong wizard head-on (who's even using a shield as big as him) but does a cartoon move by pulling out a massive hammer and kills the wizard in 1 hit a few pages prior to the whole "assassination counter methods" explanations. This again shows that author doesn't really know videos games, like game balancing, since noncombatant classes are way better for killing others than actual combatant classes. Another is the unrealistic writing about the video game is that mc is also seemingly the only person who uses a noncombatant to fight others which is actually game breakingly overpowered. If it's an MMO game, especially a popular one (which this game would definitely be trash irl), information will spread like wildfire as people would want to know as much information of it as possible

And that's only half of chapter 1.1 so this is a pretty quick drop for me. If the story has this much problems about the "game" aspect I know it's not worth it. Even if the art is somewhat good I'm still dropping because if I wanted to read something for the art and not story I'd read on nhen, but even then they have some good stories in some of their 'mangas' there too

Users who are viewing this thread