Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 10

Can't wait for her to realize she can send the dude printed selfies through the box and make him shook bc she looks like the once-missing princess ✌️

Aggregator gang
As always their little letter greetings and partings bring a delightful grin to my face, they're so cute. And why does Cordelia find the need to tell Archie that she's attractive.. Hmmmm. We all know I'm sure, but time will tell for sure I suppose haha.
I wait eagerly to the next update, morning of the 16th,
imadokilife

@imadokilife i, too, am such a sucker for their greetings and partings! they sound ever so witty! it makes me want to write letters like these too with someone special jkhergoiweu

Loved the "Twelfth Night" reference. I'm playing Viola on stage on Sunday, so I guessed it would be referenced from the moment they mentioned the Day of the 12th. :)

Somehow I also think that it's a hint, since that play involves cross-dressing and confusion, and everyone supposes that Cesario is a guy when in fact she is a girl, Viola, posing as one.
From the few chapters back I strongly suspect that the son everyone will be searching for is actually a girl, MC. Or maybe it'll somehow be about the twins separated.

@veritygrey

wow! I've never read Macbeth so thank you! I was just going to say what if FL is the daughter they thought of as a son! Since this seems like parallel universe ala LakeHouse and Macbeth rolled into one.

Thank you so much for translating this story. I love this very much><

Their interaction through letters is so cute. It make me want to exchange letters too.

Imagine if she sends a selfie picture and the prince will then have to ask a painter to paint him on a canvas that can fit in a person's pocket just to send it back to Cordelia
Cecilia be like: that's suspicious, that's weird XD

@wangpuppy that's exactly what I was thinking too!

Also, man oh man am I already in love with this series! Thank you for your hard work, Speedcat team!! ❤

@Bonzaigirl
What I've written about is actually "Twelfth Night", another play by William Shakespeare who wrote "Macbeth" (that one was used when they discussed Macbeth and his wife Lady Macbeth who almost forced her husband to kill the king, putting daggers in his hands). I suspected the FL being the daughter of the Princess and the Knight before the reference, but mention of the night of the 12th just sealed it.
Another great quote from "Twelfth Night" is actually "Journeys end in lovers meeting", which I think suits the comic as well. :)

Their little greetings to each other in the letter and the Shakespeare references are so charming.

Also interesting to think that Shakespeare existed & wrote books in both worlds!

Users who are viewing this thread