Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 9

You know, I get why she holds insecurity over her position. I dunno about what type of society this leads, whether women can freely become the ruler without needing a husband, but not only is she a woman, but she's also not of blood. She probably wants to be a good ruler, but she's scared that everything she's worked for will go to waste. Maybe reading these stories will help improve her.

Thank you so much for the two updates, Speedcat!!! Thank you so so much!!!

And oh, I'm still fluttered about the exchanging letters between Cordelia and Archie. The man who keeps on texting and disturbing Cordelia is already on the borderline. When she said, "NO." He should STOP. Seriously. I hate men like that. So disgusting. If he wants to court, do it in a proper way. Not the thing that keeps of messing her, what the hell. He deserves to be blocked.

And about Cecil, she really does screams a tyrant vibe. But well, I love the part when she started to choose books to read from what Archie has offered at hand. And LMAO, her reaction. Is Cecil a muscle-brained woman? Haha. She also seems to be always on the edge. Maybe there's a thought at the back of her head that Archie might want the position as emperor so she's keeping an eye on him. And I also love how Archie and Cordelia seems to soooooo love literature and they put their hearts in what they're reading. Love how they're invested into it. <3 <3 <3

that's not at all the right way to interpret Lady Macbeth, who went quite insane after she murdered the king

I laughed as soon as I saw her grab Mcbeth. Then that interpretation! It's fascinating to hear how old stories are seen

Fed-Kun's army
I love seeing the drastic difference in her expression in when she talks with Garret in comparison to when she writes to Archie! Garret you're an adult, so act like one!!
And like everyone is saying their interpretation of Lady Macbeth is interesting, considering she did go mad at the end.. but maybe that's foreshadowing? Who knows lol

Users who are viewing this thread