Anta to Osananajimi tte dake demo Iya nanoni! ~Zekkou kara Hajimaru S-kyuu Bishoujo to no Gakuen Nariagari Seikatsu~ - Ch. 16

Group Leader
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
1,090
This arc made this manga so ridiculously cartoonish it's honestly hard to watch

Thanks for the chapter!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
162
ooh shi i think rua is about to crash out either that or she instantly calms down and backs down either way SHE LOSEESSS :meguusmug: :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
214
Out of the current harem candidates am I wrong to think that the president is the most suitable for the ML?
😇

I would have preferred the gyaru to be something other than a dancer. I know the shy one is technically a seiyū but she's essentially an idol and debuted in the story with dancing. Too much overlap imo.
🦵
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Messages
190
How about you ate this red "badges" rua

giphy.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top