Anti-Gods Dragon System

Supporter
Is there a secret law that cultivation stories need to have the exact same plot, with no deviation allowed?

* Weak MC shunned or hated by his fellows, driven to suicide or murdered.
* Casually stumbles upon the ultimate [insert obnoxious name] ability or item. Said ability/item happened to lying around on the ground next to him all along.
* Becomes invincible and goes on to fight random guys, who in turn call more random guys, who in turn call more random guys, who in turn call more random guys, who in turn call more random guys....
* Uninstered in the growing harem following him around.

Fed-Kun's army
@TrapCard113 Same thing can be said about a japanese isekai/tensei genre. Too many of these nowadays are way too generic but these types of titles sell because many readers nowadays don't care. Quantity over quality. Thats why over the past years I've been bringing up points about how people don't really choose quality reads and they enable these types of crappy story to be created. They're not buying the books or anything but they are the audience. A clown won't have a job if no one laughs at them, right? I always stay away from these..

Supporter
True, but cheat isekais at least have a greater range of basic plots. Slow life, generic "we're going to save the world with the power of friendship" or edgy murder-fests.

Let me guess, MC was betrayed for the lulz, gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are specifically written to be edgy so that the MC has an excuse to get revenge in an edgy manner and every arc is the MC getting edgier as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

I read his name as Ling Ling instead of Tian Ling 😂😂😂lol

Bonne histoire avec des côté originaux pour un style wuxia. Juste dommage que les chapitres soit ultra court et vu le rytme de parution j'ai peur de devoir décrocher. A mon avis j'aurai du attendre qu'il y ai au moins 60 chapitres avant de décroché car maintenant c'est frustrant.
Merci à l'équipe pour la traduction.

Users who are viewing this thread