Anti-Gravity Girl

The only reason I would read this would be if the story focus more on MC’s relationship with his dad’s, his jealousy for the love his dad gave someone else, and the trauma of seeing his dad leave for gravity girl. But instead of writing a heartfelt story primarily about Mc and dad’s relationship, the entire story consists of mc hating gravity girl because he was jealous, gravity girl doing some dumb shit, mc solving the problems that gravity girl made while warming up to her. It dances around what could have been a very emotional and meaningful subject

While I appreciate all scan groups for scanlating thru series, unfortunately this manga quite literally sucks. There's been barely any plot development throughout the past 35 chapters for any meaningful progress to happen, the characters are all one-dimensional and trope-y. Probably one of the most average mangas I have ever read, and the only thing keeping it together is the cute webcomic art direction, because it is the only thing that makes this series worthwhile (and the art isn't even that above and beyond fwiw)

From what I can see, the characters are regular people for the most part, I see a lot of favoritism, bitching about how annoying your friends can be, and other such things. A big problem i have is that most of the characters other than byeol seem to have a somewhat stuck face. It's really weird. otherwise it's a fairly standard story.

Fed-Kun's army
being honest, this manhwa kinda sucks, all characters are really annoying

Double-page supporter
I think this series would be a lot better if it just focused on the boy-girl relationship rather than this weird sideplot about the research staff...although that's pretty standard in manhwa but whatever.
Overall it's still an alright series, not that bad but not that good either, don't know why some people on here are calling it absolute trash. The cute design of the main character is definitely carrying this story hard though.

I don't understand why this manga is rated so poorly i'm really enjoying it. I think the author is really thinking about the emotions of their characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Sash, it's probably cause there is little emoting with the characters. often they keep the same face, besides FMC who is very expressive. Even then, they don't use much body language either, often the characters are just standing in the exact same pose, not much uniqueness to it. THere's also the dialogue which can feel dry, but maybe that's a translation thing.

I do enjoy the story (despite how slow it was when it started),but am sad to see that it'll end in 7 chapters (at time of this comment), but then again, the story wasn't really focused on romance, so i don't know how much more they could've given it.

Nice and cute, but could be much better. Didn't have time to fully develop the characters or the story, sadly.

Double-page supporter
Already over? This one has so much potential for more 😥
Like that thread with giving Byeol pills and results, maybe some investigation

Dex-chan lover
In later chapter the English translation in later chapters are somewhat bad or is it just me?

I'll be honest this wad pretty bad. Most characters were totally unlikable, character actions were among the stupidest I've ever seen in a story. The only reason i finished it was hoping it would eventually get any good.

Group Leader
Ima be real yo, the plot was all over the place.
Like they hyped up this idea that she was gonna be the savior of the world or something and then just, did nothing with that.
It drug on and on and honestly I have no idea what the author was really going for.

Users who are viewing this thread