Any Clips you like in general

Dex-chan lover
Alright, shippost time.
Need to revive this dead thread,
before it sinks down.

Dex-chan lover
I can't find the complete opening this is the best one I found anyways I fucking love this movies opening scene the rest is meh

Dex-chan lover
I can't find the complete opening this is the best one I found anyways I fucking love this movies opening scene the rest is meh
Not gonna lie; jacob you should have had way more awareness, especially in a zombie apocalypse. How did he not hear dozens of growly panty zombies earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie; jacob you should have had way more awareness, especially in a zombie apocalypse. How did he not hear dozens of growly panty zombies earlier.
Man probably got tunnel vision its happened to me before and I can assure you it completely blocks your senses but I do agree with you hell if he had paid attention to the dumb blonde before she opened the window maybe they wouldn't have been noticed.

Dex-chan lover
When your samurai revenge movie's final scene suddenly decides it wants to be like Shrek and have a dance party ending.

Dex-chan lover
More naval movies,
One about a Fletcher class.
Has some good ratings.

Dex-chan lover
Just watched "Knowing (2009)" yesterday and this is what I choose if the world is gonna end
idk why, I probably watched this movie as a kid but forgot about it or it's just all a big coincidence
But every time a question "what would you do if the world is gonna end", hugging together with my family always comes to mind

Dex-chan lover
George Dawes [Matt Lucas] - song # 12 (Peanuts)
I laugh so hard the first time I saw this

Dex-chan lover
To all my boys who are feeling like the whole world is against them.

Users who are viewing this thread