Anything like Promise Cinderella

I just started reading and it’s fucking amazing but it only has 5chps translated.

I really fucking love the dynamic between the characters where the guy is immature and sadistic and the girl is older and more understanding. There relationship right now also is very playful tooo liek fighting but it’s cute. Anything like this would be great

I know right?! What's so frustrating about it is that there's already 10 volumes for it, but it's got only 5 chapters translated. I wish I could find the RAWs for it somewhere. The female lead for this series is one of my favorites of all time! But anyways, unfortunately I can't think of any other manga that is like this one. Sure, there might be some with similar settings, but the characters are completely different.

I’ve got a couple I can recommend!
Takane and Hana (my all time favorite manga, if you want lovable bickering with an unlikely couple, this is it.)
https://mangadex.org/title/15628/takane-to-hana

Koroshi ai (it’s more of a thriller romance but once you start you’re hooked, ML is very hot and kinda sadistic)
https://mangadex.org/title/20376/koroshi-ai

Raise wa Tanin ga Li (its so fucked bro. The ML actually scares me and I think that’s the point? He walks a thin line of sadist/masochist/yandere, all I know is that he’s freaking mental.. that’s why I’m recommending it 😂)
https://mangadex.org/title/22801/raise-wa-tanin-ga-ii

I’ve got more of you want! If you read any of these let me know what you think!

@Olotea

Idk about the first one cause I prefer when they are the same age or the girl is older but I’ll give it a try.

I don’t really like shoujo mangas(ik promise cidneralla is shoujo but it isn’t like typical ones) all that often and I only like them if the male is given most or atleast half of the screen time and in the last one the girl was kind of boring and the guy looked like he had a more interesting story so I dropped after like 3chps. I might pick it back up does it get better.

@Grindstone

I think the only manga that reminds me of it is unbalance x unbalance(which is my second favourite manga of all time) because it has a guy who’s kind of an asshole(which is kind of nice because he is straightforward) and hates the female lead at first. The female lead is older and a lot mature and kinda hates the guy at first. The only difference is that unbalance x unbalance has a lot more romance drama and more sexual moments rather than cute moments, it does have those but the manga is more focused on romance and drama another difference is that u x u is in a school setting and the female is the guys teacher. I’d highly recommend it

Just read it and yeah its good, I'll try recommend it to some TL group that I know but not sure if they can do it (eh I did not notice this one already being picked up

I have some with a great dynamic drama/romancr but there is no sadistic character like in this one

Raise wa tanin quite good, yeah the FL is boring at first part but will turn into a bad ass later... its too soon to drop it at the first 5 chapters

@Bertramm

The main guy doesn’t have to be sadistic, however I’d like for him to have a slight darkness towards him which is balanced out by the older female(doesn’t have ot be older but it be nice) personality. Yeah ik got picked up but from what I saw the raws up to like 80 but I could be wrong tho

Users who are viewing this thread