Anz

Aggregator gang
it lacked staying power
needed the MC to step up and be more compelling and interesting and it didn't happen. Why do all these authors start with such super cool openers only to not translate those characteristics into later chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Its the slowburn type of story... It getting more interesting at chapter 60++. Lotta twist and the earlier chapter just like introduction chapter.

The raw already hundreds chapter, and it still gained popularity. Too bad only could read it in official or raw now

Hmm maybe even if the English is done on here, perhaps the French translation can catch up and I can read that instead TwT I don’t want to stahp reading this

Double-page supporter
It's pretty angsty, feels like every single character has a tortured past.

@Degernase Indeed they have
@Mewth Yeah but then the pacing feels kinda quick after the current arc on mangadex :/
I don't know if I can post this here, but for those who can't access the raw or the official english cuz it's unavailable in your country:

https://www.foxtoon.com/comic/anz

As far as I know, it's not an aggregator site

@bloopboop lmao
@noDDoS Kinda late and you might not need it anymore but yeah, foxtoon

Not a spoiler but
Does anyone know Korean

I don't really want to use Google translate

Read 8 chapters. The characters are one dimensional. MC is gloomy, princess is a b*tch, there's the required low level bully, a candy yandere, etc. I needed to see the author put out some "original character" energy, not stickers. Did not happen.

@Bloopboop, @32oiru, @MoonyfruityTTV, @Archiver, this hasnt been dropped. Its just that it stopped uploading in Mangadex. Here are the sites that are still uploading this: Webtoon XYZ, (72 chapters currently) Toomics, (72 chapters currently) 1stkissmanga, (71 chapters currently) Mangakakalot, (71 chapters currently) Manganelo, (71 chapters currently) and 365manga, (70 chapters currently). This is all I could find.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this in the homepage because the Brazilian translation just got chapter 108 out about an hour ago and whoooweee man I remember reading this on Toomics. I honestly enjoyed it a lot but it sucked that they announced they were going to drop it. Literally in mid battle and after a cool new reveal too.

I just wish there was someone who would pick up the series :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread