Ao Ashi - Ch. 333 - A Path to Follow

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this flashback sequence has been going for a bit too long, I get that the author is trying to create a transition to international football but just move on to the tournament already I wanna see our boy play as an inverted full back kinda like Trent in Liverpool last season

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this flashback sequence has been going for a bit too long, I get that the author is trying to create a transition to international football but just move on to the tournament already I wanna see our boy play as an inverted full back kinda like Trent in Liverpool last season
im telling you it will always seem like that becuase we are reading it weekly but once you read it all together without having to wait for ne chapters it wil feel alot better and less dragged out

im telling you it will always seem like that becuase we are reading it weekly but once you read it all together without having to wait for ne chapters it wil feel alot better and less dragged out
For real. I caught up sometime in the first half of the Aomori match and just put the series on hold for a year or so.

Reading ~45 chapters of a single match weekly must've been a drag. It was amazing reading it in one go, though.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, he's moving oversea. Also tied into the romance. Poor Oujo no chance. Togashi is better anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread