Ao Ashi - Ch. 336 - Seaside

Aggregator gang
Wow damn. Arghh I can't wait to see their developments after all this. Hana has confessed her feelings and I think that's really the last push she needs to move forward. It probably influenced ashito a lot as well. Damn things are about to be so crazy from now onwards. Can't wait to see ashito play against barca in Qatar!!!

Really great stuff. I hope we get the ending of Ashito and Kuribayashi playing in Spain with Hana there as well. Looks like that is what is being set up. I love how Fukuda obviously is similar to Takeshi Tatsumi from Giant Killing but there are also some interesting differences in their backstory.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m calling it rn ashito is gonna get recruited by a Spanish club maybe even la masia during the international event

Double-page supporter
It's not like he needed additional motivation to aim for Spain, but if Hana alone doesn't tip that scale then I've lost all faith in Ashito...

Maybe in this story's universe Barca hasn't declined like it has in ours
even if it has not declined, you have to know that damian will most llikely be in barca later on as he is in their youth team, so it is more likely for aoi to end up in madrid along with kuri, though they might not even end up in same team, with kuri going to madrid and aoi going somewhere else, no idea where he would go at that point in time, its been ages since i last looked at real life football news, dont even remember which club was top tier at that point, bayern? chelsea? man utd?

Finally she said it, and also this long Fukuda backstory is ended as well. But Idk why, I still have a suspicion that Hana's feelings are still distorted by her old feelings for Fukuda.
I agree with you and what's more, the similarity between Ashito and Fukuda is even more accentuated thanks to the flashbacks, so..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread