Ao Ashi - Ch. 375 - Looking up at the nameless sky

He can't be Catholic. He's not using the Spanish Catholic Bible (BJ or RVR), but he's definitely heavy on the Evangelical belief considering his character.
He prayed with a rosary earlier which isn’t something Evangelicals do. Evangelicals also don’t recite anything like this, it’s very outdated.

Dex-chan lover
He prayed with a rosary earlier which isn’t something Evangelicals do. Evangelicals also don’t recite anything like this, it’s very outdated.
Damn. He could've probably been converted into Anglicanism in Spain, then, or the author don't really have any clue the importance of the Bible versions based on belief. To give the author the benefit of the doubt, I suspect he's an Anglican.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. He could've probably been converted into Anglicanism in Spain, then, or the author don't really have any clue the importance of the Bible versions based on belief. To give the author the benefit of the doubt, I suspect he's an Anglican.
If he is a porteño (or from somewhere where British ancestry is more common, like the Patagonia) there is a more than zero chance than he is anglican, although it would require for his family to be reaaalllyy into tradition for them to not convert into any of the more common denominations here. The Cant surname doesn't sound hispanic at all and from what I googled it's British as well, so maybe the Anglican theory turns out to be true.

As much as I want Aoi to do well and improve, some of the moments that have stood out in the series to me have been when Aoi is shocked or the inability to enact the gameplan. This chapter was great to read and it was with Esperion pretty much failing to stop a long ball counter (which should have been an expectation to beat a press). The rest of this game will be interesting to see how it concludes

Users who are viewing this thread