Ao Ashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Touch

Group Leader
Z-z-z-zidane!!!!
Seriously though, so fucking good. Especially so if you read this just after watching an actual match.

Aggregator gang
....well he deserve the headbutt then hell he deserve to get his leg kicked off so he's unable to play anymore forever .-.

Meh, I'll pass on this, one man band surrounded by cogs, not my cup of tea.

What is this stupid kid thinking atleast inform your parents that you will be late.

Dex-chan lover
So this is like a more technical version of Be Blues huh?

this coach is giving me strong aizawa (my hero) meets yami (black clover) vibes and I'm liking it

Dex-chan lover
Dude reminds me of Zidane's headbutt, yea sure trash talk is part if the game, but insulting your family is just too far. At least the dude apologized.

@Edyrm
Seeing your message, I sincerly hope you didn't drop on this first impression.

I've just reached last translated chapter and decided to reread from beginning while waiting for the weekly chap. I seriously think this manga is one of the best football manga I've read so far.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like when they show mc poor with single parent. I don't want drama in sports manga well I look forward to it I hope it's worth it.

Dex-chan lover
That kid's stamina and wits are staggering. Maybe it is too much? A whole match, two hour running and then that technical training and arguing, doesn't look like he's even human.

That said, this looks just as awesome as it is hyped to be with that score.

Users who are viewing this thread