Ao Ashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 103 - High Line Net

these past two chapters are so cool thank u so much for ur hardwork!

Let me guess Aoi is gonna need to realize that him being focused on scoring by himself is holding the team back. Id like to see some good defensive play from him soon though.

@starSwerd offside=when a player of your team stand behind the last defender (between other team's goal keeper and other teams player closest to goal keeper) and someone passes/shoots the ball in their direction. It prevents a forward just hanging out besides the enemy team's goal and continuously receiving long pass and then easily scoring. Extra tidbit of info, there is no offside on your own half of the field. so you can stand behind the last defender and receive passes as long as your on your half

Lol AOI, thinks he is a striker and forgot about defense. I dont know if they pounce on Aoi mistake, but i'm sure the will score the 2nd goal. Final goal Esperion 3 - Musashino 2 late dramatic winning goal.

Kinda weird that the team seemingly only function when Aoi makes all the call.. who's the captain for Esperion again?

I guess his teammates will follow him for now.. until his attacks fail several times in succesion

Power Uploader
@Petrichormus
Have you been paying any attention at all?
How did you miss all the context that's been given about this team?

This is the same team that lost four matches straight without scoring any goals and could only win the seventh because the top goalscorer of the premier league was rehabbing an injury and played with them for one match.
They're facing the top of the division team that sends one or two players to pressure them when they have possession. No shit they can't generate anything when they haven't shown the capacity to do it so far.

they're going to score from aoi flank, aren't they? he is going forward too much leaving space for the opponent to exploit

Users who are viewing this thread