Ao Ashi - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - Realize

Ah I didn't know there two more chapters! This day just gets better and better. I think coach will have aoi practice his defense.

I really empathized for Ojou-sama in this chapter, as a girl I know how scary it can be to have a heated confrontation with a guy so much bigger than you. But he is totally right, if she wants to be MALE coach she needs to see the reality of what is to come in her future.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@Stronk : Yep, and she wasn't even lowkey about it. She was downright rude to Hana. At least I can understand where Togashi's coming from. He did teach Aoi, so watching Aoi succeed (while he fails) must be a very complicated feeling.

Thanks for the 4 chapters! Fukuda is letting Aoi do personal practice hm? After all on the bench he cannot practice. He knows what he needs to do and Old man Fukuda knows about it.

I hope my prediction is right!

Sheeeeeesh! Chapters coming in bulk again lol, your gonna make me sad the next time you only upload one! Thanks for the hard work!

Also, I really can't wait for Aoi and whatever plan Coach Fukuda. Hopefully Aoi gets to go on a trip to watch pro footballers or something like that lol.

definitely need to work on his technique.

he may grasps what he need to do with his "Vision", but his speed/reaction/technique couldn't keep up.

thats why he need to improve those first, i feel.

He only said next game. If I remember well, Esperion next game is against one of the toughest opponent of the league. That wouldn't do a favor to Aoi while he realizes his limits.
So maybe he won't drop him in Esperion B, but just ask him to watch the game to see everything and continue to learn.

I don't really see Aoi dropped in B now, he clearly showed everyone that he can play with A, even if he's still one of their weakest player.

I am pretty glad since Aoi did a good ping from back to midfield.

and then I realized that Aoi cant even ping and instep pass at the beginning of series. That the basic of basic of passing

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker actually drew out a revolver ROFL.

Also, its chapters like these that reminds us that this isn't ordinary high school football. These dudes are fighting for their livelihoods. And there are only so many spots in the senior team. So yeah, Togashi has it honestly rough.

Users who are viewing this thread