Ao Ashi - Vol. 14 Ch. 138 - Wanting to Meet You

that best 11 is a line-up that i looking forward with. Thanks for the translation!

Aoi constantly being ping-ponged back and forth between happiness and misery is starting to wear at me, feeling like an abusive relationship. Not a big fan of Fukuda's coaching style.

Dex-chan lover
@Ooweeoo after Aoi starting to learn that Fukuda revelation actually works for him, he should start to give him more information instead of being that hard on him... but Aoi also knows he's far from that level, probably realize new things watching the next match from afar.

(having the look of the field completely plus Kaidou's notebook will work wonders)

still wondering why add kaidou for love interest, they could just be friends, Hana was too clearly presented as main girl.
(be blues actually pulled the romantic part better, but there we had a genius player getting back, while here we had the underdog story)

Thanks for the chapter. I think it is a good decision to move him back to B with the other full back recovery. He was already a second/third choice, with the guy coming back he would be lost on the bench without any game time. And nothing is more important than playing time at this age.

endgame is totally aoi and hana is the main reason why i like how the romance in this series goes.

Also cant eayt for next chapter and thanks for this oneeee. I lovr you guysssss. Ao Ashi is so nice to read for a complete football noob like me.

Love is in the air hahaha. Honestly, whoever Aoi gets together with, I'm fine with that. Or maybe have him just stay single. That's cool too. I am so hyped about seeing that best 11 lineup, and I also can't wait to see Aoi's continued growth! I think watching the best 11 lineup play from the audience benches will help Aoi too.

Man, this manga just gets better and better. I've got no football knowledge, nor have I played a game in my life, but for some reason I am so hooked with Ao Ashi and BeBlues hahaha. Thanks for the chapter!

NOOOO HANA i love her so much<///3 pain
also fukuda rlly stresses me out i know hes doing the whole making aoi realize on his own thing but he really needs to give explanations for off-the-field stuff like it just feels so much like hes getting strung along and like idk kinda feels like gaslighting
nozomi goat

thank u so much for the chapter!

It's not the first time that i've seen a manga where the man with professional job get hit on by a girl with the same field interest but she ultimately fall flat because all the man need is something outside the profession itself.

There's something about this trope that works.

Double-page supporter
No, I'm sure you can take Shimura's spot because he's totally lying about his age !

Users who are viewing this thread