Ao Ashi - Vol. 15 Ch. 151 - Multisite

I don't think Anri deserves so much hate.
Yes she's sometimes bitchy with Hana, but I don't feel some true wickedness from her, it's more the kind of words you let burst out of anxiety and anger. And she realizes it herself.

For such a spoiled teenage girl, she doesn't behave that much as a princess either.

Still, i'm rooting for Hana, Anri gives Aoi good football advices, but Hana is the only one able to calm him down and make him focus, that's exactly what he needs in his life.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate any of the characters, but this formula seems super banal. It's just an excuse to have panels of them looking pained while staring into the middle distance, or the ground, or whatever else.

I think a bit of pointless drama is needed every now and then in a story that involves sport..... no hate on sport genre but to me a story that focuses on 1 aspect too much can be a bit tiring and boring..... that’s why i love sport manga like baby steps.... the balance between drama and action is perfect

I think the author straight up looked at his daughter's diary for the romantic subplot, THIS IS GODDAMN ACCURATE.
Don´t be too harsh on these kids, they are teenagers after all. Their feelings are just a mess and they don´t know how to properly deal with them. Everybody can at least relate to one of them
On a real note, Ashito needs to control his emotions not just for the Hana situation (He was extremely rude with her) but for his career sake, he hasn't slept well in months by over practicing his defend with the team every evening, and just before a match; instead of properly resting he's doing laps.

Dex-chan lover
huuuuuuuh

I also don't understand the Anri hate. She's just adamant about football, poor girl only knows that and Aoi grew on her. She's also correct in that Hana messes up Aoi's form but she's also a muse for him; double-edged sword yo.

I actually like Anri more, that's rare too, cause I always stick to the first female lead that shows up but not in this case lol.

Waiting for hana and aoi to sort their feelings

AnriXTogashi so i can see them fight more as anri shows more expressions and togashi having to back down lol

Users who are viewing this thread