Ao Ashi - Vol. 15 Ch. 158 - Collapse

Is this the part where senpai saves the day?

That way, the game end without conceding a goal but not entirely because of the 1st years.

Or worse case, Kiriki doesn't meet his 3 goals quota and the 1st years conceded a goal.

I really like this quartet of defenders and really hope they stay together for long.

Thanks for the chapters.

Kiriki really needs to get together lol. He's still so salty for not getting called up lol.

Of course the match wont be that smooth. Thank you for the flag aoi

kiriki is so predictable wheeze.. kuribayashi's reaction to watching him play is interesting though i feel like thats the most emotion hes ever shown lol

Aoi really needs to stop idolizing (and yearning for) one-man showmanship and fancy moves. Ofc, Kiriki is the most to blame, but it has been obvious since sometime that Kiriki hasn't been connecting with the other forwards (stylish passes are useless if your teammates can't respond to them and unnecessary, esp. when there are easier alternatives), yet the defense keeps sending him balls even in crowded areas.

Congrats on 500 chapters! And thank you for the mass release, almost couldn't believe my eyes. I wonder how esperion will get out of this one!

Meo

Double-page supporter
I really want Fukuda to do his usual A-hole routine and F Kiriki up...

Dex-chan lover
imagine the look on kiriki's face when he got subbed with a first year Oshitomo

Congratulations on the 500 chapter. And thank you for the batch realease.

Thank you for the batch release & congratulations on hitting the chapter 500 milestone!!! :D

Thanks for the mass release and congrats on the 500chpt milestone!!! I want to see Aoi's eyes to see "the future" movements again, since while Kiriki looks like a good option at first to them, we know he's not really in a good mental place to be shotcalling. Also I wanna see Kuribayashi's reaction to that when seeing it from the outside.

They'll need a free spirit to loosen up Kiriki, he's too focused on himself. Maybe Otomo in and link up with Kiriki and Yuuma?

Congratulations on the 500 chapter milestone and thank you for the mass updates. You guys at Be Blues Project are the best. I can't wait for the return of 'Ao ni Nare'.

Users who are viewing this thread