Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 179 - It's Completely Quiet?

LET'S GOOOOOOO! Damn, I'm excited! I'm kinda surprised Hana showed up after all that happened in the last chapter XD
Thank you so much BBP!

i know this sounds extremely rude and ungrateful, but this time i wish it's a double release LOL

but as per usual, thanks for the chapter!

they are rushing against an opponent known for aggressive/physical play... They are practically asking for an accident to happen. DX

Dex-chan lover
I know their kits have different color but both having vertical black stripes is not a good idea, lol.

For anyone that wants to know
Match ends up with a 2-2 tie. Aoi wanted to tackle tripone but was afraid of injuring his knee and ended up subconsciously blocking Tripone's shot with his hand. because of that he gets a red card and its expelled from the match. Akutsu and Kuribayashi end up doing a last minute goal to keep the tie

'Doing it for the sake of each other'
I wonder how that kind of mentality translate to the technical aspect of the game. It sounds like a mental thing through and through so I'm really curious.

It seems like Takasugi is painted not in a good way, and I kinda get what's going to be wrong with his half assed approach.

He wanted a big lead, but winning will always be the priority for a J-youth team. The moment the team struggle to get a big lead, they will get back to 'winning' as the goal. At that point, the team will forget about Taira too. They cant risk their 90 minutes for a gameplan with a purpose of only to console one player about to retire. Highschool football however will not back down like that due to genuine power of friendship (a lil cliche ik). Their connection isn't something incidental like the case with Taira. You can't pretend for something like that, moreso for J-youth players.

It's interesting because there seems to be 2 camps in the team. The "do it for Taira" which is Takasugi and co and the other side is the winning is the only thing ( Aoi, Akutsu, Kurebayashi and even Coach Fukuda) who didn't seem to react encouragingly to Takasugi's speech.

So i think they might clash during the match and of course the win at all cost one would be the one that prevail because that's the goal for these people. To win and to be a pro.

Interesting to see how this might be the thing that bond Aoi and Akutsu

@Shinramyun

I haven't been until the end of the match, but I can tell the big event is at chapter 198. So still some more chapters after that

Users who are viewing this thread