Ao Ashi - Vol. 18 Ch. 181 - Funabashi's Fierce Attack

I know that closing your eyes generally focuses your mind but boy it's really counterintuitive to everything Aoi learned this time. He knows that the enemy moves much better than expected and so he decided to close his eyes as he stopped moving? And I'm pretty sure wide vision and excellent memory aren't equal to precognition, at least they shouldn't be, against a high level opponent.

I guess it's just cooler to do it like that. It's not like the enemy gonna stop a transforming power ranger right. It's a manga what am I ranting for.

Thanks for the chapters !
Do we have an idea of how many chapters this game will take ? I would like to wait a bit and read everything at once

@Nuc238 . I've put a rough number for you in there.

It's about 24 chapters from 180. I say "about" since the end of the match happens at 202 and the "follow-up" ends at 204.

the opposing team's coach knows it.

once Aoi get's going, the only thing stopping him is a whistle.

wow what a setup
anticpating the chapters! lets goo aoi!!! another powerup pls!

i think this is your Super Saiyan moment....

this is going so wrong, akutsu you idiot, asking a first year player to man mark someone who's technically and physically superior, wtf.

Petrichormus he is checking and fixing his mind plays rearranging rivals speed/strenght and thinking ways to cut space/read plays. he is getting accustomed to these monsters

Ashito is not built to play against these opponents, they have so much advantage that is actually frightening. In a typical mangaish situation the opponent would be big but slow but here these guys are optimal players. What could be a real-life solution in this case?
Thank you for the chapter btw

Users who are viewing this thread