Ao Ashi - Vol. 18 Ch. 186 - Ashito and Five Lanes

Wow power of friendship actually worked? Well done Takasugi.

I wonder if it's enough for Taira though. Or rather, maybe Aoi's presence this match would even further break his spirit. If a first year could do it better than you, why bother?

Thank you for the chapters.
I'm not gonna lie when I saw the title I thought Ashito was going to blow this. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Fed-Kun's army
even Man City could not do it properly at times. but anyway it's amazing.

I dont understand what they mean saying that Aoi has no technique. The boy is the king of breaking passes and goals from long ranges

@Abangerz only last week Leicester picked them apart with 5 players in the backline. This all-out attack style is nothing without solid CBs and FBs and Man City backline sucks ass.

Dex-chan lover
@Aquim422 bruh we literally has 90 chapters of the author showing us that Aoi's basic skill is not up to par with the rest of Esperion. He isn't bad, but compared to others, he is the worst on the bunch, even on team B. Now he's moved up to team A it's much more obvious

Fuck, it only took them a few minutes to adjust to the 5 lines, that's really impressive. Esperion must find a strategy other than the lines, if they need their fullbacks to front in order for the strategy to work, maybe it's not the indicated one for this match, keep in mind that they needed 2 people just to block either Otomo or Tripone. The second the opponent gets the ball, they are done for.

Thanks for the chapter ! Who doesn't love the reiable Senpai? Kuribayashi remind of Chris's Takigawa <3

I'm afraid of the sudden counterattack! They have two forwards who can run fast!😓

Users who are viewing this thread