Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 213 - Surprise Medical Check Up

@HCO ikr for a non soccer fan like me who prefer to look at their lives, it really gives a break and understanding how theyre trying to live their life and its challenges thats just not the usual injury troupe n stronger enemies

Oh no! Hanaaaaa! my boy friendzoning her like that...
But is understandable, In this stage of his life, Hana is better off as a friend, she has given him support and heartfelt advice every time he needed someone outside the football environment, is obvious they like each other, but is when they are aware of it when the problems arise (hence the drama of the last arc). Ashito can't handle emotional turmoil that has been made clear. I'm more interested in how the dynamic between those two is going to be, are gonna pretend like they don't feel anything for each other? Is Ashito going to run every time he gets flustered? XDDDDDDD
Hana also mentioned something really interesting, the coach of the team they're going against is from the same generation as Fukuda (maybe the old man will have a rival too??) which makes me wonder why is he a coach at such young age.
Thanks for the chapter BBP!

Even though Ashito put Hana in the friendzone I believe that Ashito loves Hana, but does not know about his emotions and how to deal with them because it is his first time falling in love 😂

@gintamacountry I got what you said Gin-chan. She's trying to be selfless. She's trying to find the perfect balance between being involved and giving him space. Kinda like offense and defense.

@gintamacountry Well, I'm not a native English speaker (and a bad English speaker at that)
With your explanation I get it, but I admit I didn't understand it like that at the beginning.
First, I understood it as "feelings that will get her disappointed".
But putting the sentence with her character, Hana only think of herself as "someone who can't understand" so "someone disappointing" from the point of view of a player. So disappointing here can make sense.

(btw, while I ping you, thank you to the team for picking the serie. As a reader since chapter 20 or so, it's beyond my dreams to actually read chapters 200+. And thank you for Wondance too.)

I dont care Aoi x Hana, its gonna be like this the entire manga, but I love Togashi being the one for the manager girl

Aggregator gang
Hana isn't a hindrance after all! She understands Aoi's situation right now more than anyone. I hope people would stop hating on her.

Dex-chan lover
k5uhfn.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
The idea that you need to cut everything from your life that isn't football to progress is stupid...
I'm pretty sure you would actually be better if you had someone who loves you and wants you to succeed supporting you.
But what do I know. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread