Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 218 - Who Understands

I think Ashito as Lucas Digne is a good fit as well, while it is a bias as I am an Everton fan, but still, I can see Ashito goes wide and play short pass or cross from wide area

all these talks about the real life football player equivalent makes me excited if we ever gonna see a Roberto Carlos-like player in this manga

@architeus, not a chance. Digne is far more technical than Aoi and often relies on his pace. At the attack, I think Aoi is more like TAA rather than Digne. But for defense, its more like Maldini and old generation defender. Mainly rely on the capability to read the game and crush the space. TAA is dire at defending, though.

If we consider Fukuda is clearly inspired from Guardiola, especially in his Bayern period, the players I relate to Aoi are more the likes of Lahm, Alaba, and Kimmich.

Patrice Evra ? Please, not that joke of a player. Was always looking good with his offense, but was letting the defense behind him crumble. And he's a nutcase.

Ffs he is clearly a lahm, an inverted right footed left back, lahm also have good positioning he can play as dmc

Congratulations guys!!! I love Wondance BTW is a wonderful manga!
I don't really have too much to add to the conversation about this chapter XDDDD Aoi is going to play Hurrayyyy!
Edit: Brainfart

Congratulations on the milestone, everyone! Firm handshakes all around and much love!

So Akutsu was playing kid’s football on those two matches just like when Aoi played his first premiere. Back then Aoi can’t catch the drift for any defense at all. Good progress!!

aoi actually being able to put it into words *screams*

thank you so much for the chapter and all the work u put in towards ao ashi!!!! congrats on the milestone!!!!!!

he will be AWB but in LB position, robertson seems off to me and arnold is not that good at defending

Users who are viewing this thread