Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 218 - Who Understands

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. I truly appreciate all the staff of Be Blues Project. Your commitment and dedication is just astounding. I especially admire how do you do not just sit on the chapters and try your best to let us catch up to the raws in the quickest possible time. You guys are just amazing.

Shout outs to @gintamacountry. Be Blues Project has a lot of staff but you are the most consistent name on the credits page. You might be the group leader but not all groups have been able to come this far and accomplish as much as your team. Arigato gozaimasu.

I can definitely see the improvement in Ashito. In the beginning, he couldn't explain what he saw or did to others but he was able to pinpoint what was off about Akutsu and express it in understandable words. Can't wait for the vs. Aomori Seiran match.

congrats on one year, and thanks for the constant high quality work.

Also why does everyone keep saying "transfer?", the name on the letter is a females, and when akutsu was playing for the national team he said something about using football to get out of his shit living situation (or family situation i dont quite remember), i thought it would be more of a personal issue than a football issue, with the woman being his mom or perhaps a sister

Dex-chan lover
Ren, was that the Seiran genius the reporter lady didn't get to meet?

Thanks for the chapters. 14 chapters to go at the current release.

What's the deal with Shimura, he doesn't look like he is 18? He gives those ugly bastard vibes. Guessing they're gonna put him in for Togashi at some point? Kobayakawa, Shimura, Akiyama, Kiriki, and who else are all some kind of injured?

ABOUT TIME, My dude gets back on the field, kinda wish he wasn't a harem character though, I mean there are more male characters in the manga than just him.

@spacevoid Robertson aren't that good with the defense. Someone who's more balance. Would say Patrice Evra or Lizarazu instead of Robertson.

Ashito is more like TAA from the same liverpool team, a playmaker that plays on a side

Thanks a lot BBP for the wondrous year. Never thought that I grow to like spokon or foot all manga this much if you haven't translate Be Blues and this.

Users who are viewing this thread