Ao Ashi - Vol. 23 Ch. 235 - Dynamic Right

Trap card activated!

And thnx for the chapter. Let's see how he copes when targeted for 90 minutes ;)

Here we go again Bs whit Aoi , he got targeted again 🤦🏿‍♂️

Thanks for the chapter!

"perfect balance of offense and defense" >>> when the FB go offense someone need to cover for him. Vice Versa. there's no perfect balance player, someone else need to cover for him. it's a team game.

I still dont understand how Ashito can or will perform better than Kitano Ren when hes basically an "upgraded" version of Ashito.

Fed-Kun's army
@tprat that's the point though. Due to his lack of physicality, he could just bombard people with crosses, while he'll stay upfront due to his attacking nature.

Actually for a wingback that's good at offense and defense, there's a lot over the years. We just didn't know what Aoi's end product is gonna be.

Fed-Kun's army
@tprat I didn't see Aoi would be a beast at offense so he might ended up being at front a lot more. But there's Yamada and Fukuda said it doesn't suit him soo...

Yeah, it might be Robertson. Or Telles(?) Either way, there's no way it's Roberto Carlos lmao

@Duckiedoggo ya lol definitely not Roberto Carlos or even Marcelo
And like you said he will probably depend on crosses more but also like muller will be on the right spot on right time

They truly deserve it! I mean.. I missed them, they have been keeping us hooked all this nasty year, but life is not a race

@axiermo oh actually I was concerned whether you guys were keeping well since the situation worldwide is not good(corona,etc).Glad you guys are all well.

Users who are viewing this thread