Ao Ashi - Vol. 35 Ch. 351 - The First to Shoot

Ashito is almost like Trent Alexander-Arnold
A fullback with questionable defensive abilities but the skillset and toolset to play as a CM? Can't disagree too much there...

Seems to be a new theme for football series for MCs to possess broken spatial and visual awareness abilities but  not play in midfield where it's the most useful overall 😂

Dex-chan lover
A fullback with questionable defensive abilities but the skillset and toolset to play as a CM? Can't disagree too much there...

Seems to be a new theme for football series for MCs to possess broken spatial and visual awareness abilities but  not play in midfield where it's the most useful overall 😂
To be fair, a lot of attacking focused teams are starting to push a fullback through the middle, its not just Liverpool and Trent. Another example is Pedro Porro with Spurs. He basically plays as a 4th midfielder.

want to say Tomiyasu actually. he's quite literally a Japanese full-back who moves to the midfield and back during the match. I almost want to think the author had him in mind with how on the nose it is tactically.
Yeah or Zinchenko

Fed-Kun's army
want to say Tomiyasu actually. he's quite literally a Japanese full-back who moves to the midfield and back during the match. I almost want to think the author had him in mind with how on the nose it is tactically.
Tomiyasu played across the defense but was never known as an offensive threat. come on man, do you even watch your own player?

Tomiyasu played across the defense but was never known as an offensive threat. come on man, do you even watch your own player
I'm not saying Aoi is an exact like-for-like of Tomiyasu, but the fact is he's being played as a full-back that pushes up EXACTLY like Tomiyasu does. In fact, if you watch arsenal play (which I DO), you'll find he's in attacking positions quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread